You live in the Twin Cities area and want to schedule an appointment to donate some air as a school, a group, an individual, a family?

I will come to you with paper balloons to inflate! All you need is some air in your lungs!

Minors need a signed agreement from their parent/guardian. (form provided by email)

Contact Karine using the form below.